These Rules and Regulations have been defined on the basis of the applicable laws in force on the territory of the Republic of Poland, and they govern the operation of the information service on http://www.visitopolskie.pl/ . These Rules and Regulations specify the rights and responsibilities of Users, as well as the rights, responsibilities and liabilities of the Opole Regional Tourist Organisation as the Website's administrator and webmaster. The website on www.visitopolskie.pl, hereinafter "the Website," forms an integral part of the project entitled "The Promotion of the Tourism Resources of the Opole Region Through Creating and Equipping the Opole Tourist Information Centre," financed from EU funds under the Regional Operational Programme of the Opolskie Voivodeship 2007-2013, and the project entitled "Opolskie blooming with music", co-financed by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund within the Regional Operational Programme of the Opolskie Voivodeship 2007-2013 "Investing in your Future."
Before you use the Website you must first carefully read these Rules and Regulations.
The name, design, visual interface, logo, graphical content, trademarks, software and database of the Website are protected by law.
Wherever used in these Rules and Regulations, the following terms shall have the meanings ascribed to them hereunder:
a) OROT – the Opole Regional Tourist Organisation, entered in the National Court Register (KRS), the Registry of Associations, Other Social and Professional Organisations, Foundations and Public Healthcare Facilities, and the Registry of Entrepreneurs, on 24 June 2003 under No. 0000165252, with its registered office at ul. Żeromskiego 3, 45-053 Opole;
b) Data – any content, and in particular information, photographs, entries and comments, published on the Website by any User on his/her own initiative;
c) Website – an Internet website administered by OROT on http://www.visitopolskie.pl/
The Website promotes tourist attractions within the Opole Region and serves as a source of information on worthwhile and touristically appealing destinations across the Opole Region, current cultural events and available tourist services (hotels, restaurants and other).
d) Person – any natural or legal person or corporate body without legal personality, with legal capacity under the applicable law;
The owner of the Website is the Opole Regional Tourist Organisation, entered in the National Court Register (KRS), the Registry of Associations, Other Social and Professional Organisations, Foundations and Public Healthcare Facilities, and the Registry of Entrepreneurs, on 24 June 2003 under No. 0000165252, with its registered office at ul. Żeromskiego 3, 45-053 Opole;
- In administering the Website, OROT shall in particular
- establish an information service to promote the tourist resources of the Opole Region,
- provide storage space for Data published by Users.
- In order to use the Website, Users will need a device capable of accessing the Internet, including software to view its contents, which accepts cookies, and an e-mail account.
- You may not use any viruses, web robots, worms or any other similar or equivalent codes, files or programs to access the Website.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. By accepting these Rules and Regulations, you, as a User, acknowledge all its terms and conditions and agree to abide by the same. By using the Website you agree to these Rules and Regulations.
2. This Website is designed for Users.
3. User registration is processed on the provision of User Name, Password, name and surname or company name, e-mail address and telephone number.
4. By accepting these Rules and Regulations, you, as a User, confirm that
a) you have read and understood these Rules and Regulations and you accept all the terms and conditions contained herein;
b) you have used the Website of your own accord;
c) your Personal Data provided in the Registration Form, and possibly modified in the course of your using the Website, are true and correct, and that all and any Data published by yourself on the server are in accordance with the law, and in particular are not in breach of any third-party rights;
d) you agree that OROT processes your Personal Data, as originally provided in the Registration Form, or, possibly modified in the course of your using the Website, for the purposes of ensuring the correct operation of the Website, and for administrative and statistical purposes connected with the operation of the Website;
e) all and any Data, images, and/or information regarding other Persons has been published by yourself in a lawful manner, of your own accord, and with the consent of such Persons;
f) you are aware of your liability for publishing on the Website any Data or images of third parties without their consent;
g) you accept and agree to use the Website in accordance with the Rules and Regulations and in line with its intended purpose, as defined in the Rules and Regulations;
h) you acknowledge and agree that OROT may delete any Data published by yourself on the Website which is found to be in breach of the applicable law, the provisions of these Rules and Regulations, or the principles of morality,
i) in the interests of the quality and position of the Website, you acknowledge and agree that OROT is free to manage the contents of the Website, including to remove and/or modify any Data, prevent any User from accessing the Website, terminate the Website or take any other measures available under the law in respect of the Website.
5. In order to publish Data, and in particular photographs, on the server, you, as a User, are not required to log in. However, you must first read and accept the Rules and Regulations and make representations regarding the ownership of the published Data, and agree that such Data be published, and enter your e-mail address.
6. All and any Data published by you, as a User, on the Website, will be published on the Website following their acceptance by the Administrator.
7. The Owner of the Website has the right to modify any content published on the Website if it is found to be offensive or deemed to require adjustments in terms of their linguistic or grammatical form, spelling and/or punctuation.
2. Personal Data is administered by the Opole Regional Tourist Organisation, which may process your personal data in line with the applicable laws, including in particular the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926 as amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204 as amended).
3. You, as a User, are required to update your Personal Data provided on the Registration Form immediately after any Personal Data change.
By publishing any Data, and in particular photographs and images, or any other content or comments, you, as a User, grant OROT a non-exclusive licence to use, store in a computer memory, modify, delete, complement, perform or broadcast in public, copy and distribute (especially on the Internet) such Data.
- All and any Data published by the User are non-confidential information which can be made public via te Website. In particular, they can be made available to persons using the World Wide Web and may be indexed by search engines, which you, as a User, acknowledge and agree on.
- Any actions which might, in particular, hinder the proper working of or destabilise the Website, or compromise the Website's reputation or good name, are forbidden. Should OROT discover any such actions on the part of the User, OROT will have the right to immediately block or remove any relevant Data published by the User.
- In particular, you, as a User, agree:
a) to refrain from taking any actions which might disturb or obstruct the proper functioning of the Website;
b) not to take any actions against OROT or any third parties, including, but not limited to, publishing any humiliating, derogatory or defaming contents, or using false or confidential information;
c) not to violate any proprietary copyrights or rights of registration, patents, trademarks, utility models or industrial designs vested in OROT or any third party;
d) to refrain from engaging in any actions which spread propaganda or promote the symbols of organisations which are considered unconstitutional or illegal in Poland;
e) to refrain from any actions involving in particular the use of viruses, web robots, worms or any other similar or equivalent codes, files or programs to interrupt, damage or obstruct the proper functioning of the Website or computer hardware, or in any way allow unauthorised use or access to any other computer or website;
- You, as a User, may not:
a) publish on the Website any information and/or data which might violate any personal rights of any third parties protected under the civil law, and in particular the names and images of such third parties.
b) publish on the Website any contents which are against the law or commonly accepted principles of morality, in particular involving the publication or any Data, i.e. contents or photographs, of an erotic or pornographic nature, or containing nudity, even if partial, or suggesting or relating to the above-mentioned contents, or violating any Polish or international laws and/or moral standards, or presenting or promoting violence, enmity, or discrimination, whether racial, cultural, ethnical, religious, philosophical or otherwise;
c) use the Website against the law, these Rules and Regulations and commonly accepted principles of morality, including in particular any unfair promotion of third-party tourist services, including restaurants, hotels or other, and circulating any false or misleading data or information on persons engaged in tourist activity, their business or legal status, tourist services provided, or pricing policies, or to use any words commonly considered offensive.
5. In addition, on the Website you may not engage in any unfair or prohibited practices advertising tourist services, including any publicity against the law, commonly accepted principles of morality or insulting any third parties, or misleading and, thus, having the potential to influence decision-making as to the purchase of tourist services.
6. The Owner of the Website has the right to remove any contents published on the Website which are found to be explicitly false, offensive, vulgar or harmful to the dignity, good reputation, position or honour of any third parties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- OROT shall not be liable for any interruptions to the operation of the Website caused by Force Majeure, system malfunction or unauthorised interference on the part of Users.
- OROT shall not be liable to you for any temporary failure to provide access to the Website, caused by modifying and/or enhancing the system. All Users will be notified of any maintenance breaks and their duration.
- OROT shall not be liable for any contents (including Data) provided and/or published by the Users. The contents (including Data) published by the Users shall not be construed as representing the views and opinions of the Website's administrators.
- You shall be fully responsible for breaking any laws and for any damage caused by your activity on the Website, including for the provision of any unlawful Data, revealing any official secrets or other confidential information, violating any personal rights, copyrights or related rights.
- OROT shall not be liable for any claims made with OROT by other Persons in relation to any Data published, including in particular photographs or images of such Persons. The responsibility in this respect shall remain solely with the User who published such Data.
- OROT shall not be liable for any damage suffered by the User due to his/her using a computer with access to the Internet without a proper antivirus security system, and in particular for any breach in the system or e-mail services used by the User, unauthorised access of any third parties to the Password or Login, or infection of the User's computer systems with viruses.
TRANSITIONAL AND FINAL PROVISIONS
- These Rules and Regulations are available on http://visitopolskie.netkoncept.com/pl/articles/index/id,38/t,Terms.html
- OROT reserves the right to amend these Rules and Regulations at any time for any reasons it deems valid (in particular due to technical or legal issues), and is not required to explain such reasons to Users, subject to Section 3 below.
- Should any amendments be introduced to these Rules and Regulations, OROT shall inform Users of that fact by publishing a consolidated text of the same on the Website and notifying them directly via the internal messaging system within the Website.
- All amendments to these Rules and Regulations shall become valid when published on the Website.
- Should any of the provisions hereunder be amended or deemed invalid under a final decision of the Court, all the other provisions shall remain effective and binding to the Users and OROT.