The Tour Guides and Tour Leaders Association operates within the organisational structures of the Opole Silesia Regional Tourist Organisation, as a separate organisational unit coordinating the activities of licensed tour guides and tour leaders.
The Association’s tasks include
- Associating tour guides and tour leaders holding valid licences (State licences).
- Providing tour guide and tour leader services within the licences held at the request of authorised tourism organisers or other legal and natural persons.
- Carrying out training sessions and courses for tour guides and leaders.
- Arranging sightseeing activities, organising and helping tour guides and leaders participate in tourism in all its forms.
- Cooperating with the Board and Office of the Opole Silesia Regional Tourist Organisation on the following matters
- carrying out the Association’s statutory tasks, in particular the tourist promotion of the Opolskie Voivodeship,
- providing professional tour guide knowledge to other organisational units in the implementation of their objectives,
- taking care of the good reputation of the Opole Silesia Regional Tourist Organisation, its members and the entire tour guide and tour leader community.